To be considered for funding, organizations must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a nonprofit with a 501(c)3 tax-exempt status or have a fiscal sponsor that has a 501(c)3 tax-exempt status
- Must be in operation for at least two years
Please note that The Sephardic Foundation on Aging does not support:
- Political Organizations/Action Groups
- Debt reduction
- Multi-year grant proposals
We ask all prospective grantees to first submit a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) through our online application system. Letters of Inquiry are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year. Select applicants will then be invited to submit a full proposal.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit an LOI.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the LOI at a later date.
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
- Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at email@example.com